Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm not ready to grow up

Going through this year has made me come to the realisation of the fact that regardless of what I disliked about my life I'm still not willing to let it go. I suppose the freedom I now have has given me a chance to be who I want, but at the same time I struggle with the fact that who I want isn't really who I know I want to be. The mess is so weird, trying to hold onto in a sense my childlikeness while at the same time trying to be more "mature" so to speak. I don't think I can juggle that, actually my track record suggest I can't juggle that.

I want to be a kid I guess. It's strange because right now I know I am but at the same time I outcast myself by thinking that I'm falling behind. Everyone is moving on, but here I am stationary. With all the conflicting ideas and thoughts the only thing I can really do is accept. Accept it work with it and move forward, thats my battle.

I want love. Interpret it as you please whoever is reading this, but that's it I guess.

"I know you'll be there cause you'll know I want you to be there and we'll say hello" - Relient K

Peter.

1 comment:

  1. you're right, but it's not a someone it's more like an ideal which came with responsibilities i wasn't ready to manage i think.

    ReplyDelete