Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm keen on finding it.

I'm looking to find myself. I suppose living for so long thinking I knew everything took its tool as I have come to realise that I never really knew me. I couldn't find words to really describe me. In a sense I'm a photo with an empty caption and well that photo really needs a quirky line for it to be complete. I want to know who me wants and aims to be. I want to know who me really likes. I want to know who me really dislikes.

I think we get the message that I want to know me. I thought perhaps I was meant to be a certain way, that everything around me was perhaps the way I am. But as much as everything around you defines you who are, it isn't necessarily true if where and how you are doesn't make you happy. Perhaps it would suggest that where you are isn't where you should be. I say that with the intention that statement to refer to a literal place of being or even the mental aspect of being. But nonetheless I believe that if where you're at doesn't make you truly happy it's time to move.

I guess with this blog I'm just really posing the question to my self where am I and who do I want to be. People would suggest looking to your heart, but I don't really know what that means. Maybe in the process of finding me, I might also find my heart.

"I'm the cop looking for the robber who stole my heart" - Peter

Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment